Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kobe's Silence Louder than Shaq


We all know that Kobe has been named Most Valuable Player for the year 2008. He basically represented Los Angeles and our country. Kobe is one gifted basketball player who is determined and I don't see him stopping. But there was a thing that kind of made people realize back a couple of years ago.. he was known to be kind of cocky. all ball hog you might say. but this article that i found to be quite interesting. Kobe has grown up, and he really do cares about what other people think of him. He's matured a lot and basically wanted to deal with all the commotion of fame firmly. I think after reading this article, it shows Kobe's maturity and his ability to be open arms with Shaq. Even though Shaq has talked "crap" Kobe uses a strategy that involves silence. I think that Kobe handles situations better than Shaq. And in my perspective, Shaq is just pissed that someone took the spotlight away from him. Kobe is still young and energetic, while Shaq is huffing and puffing on the basketball courts.

He's become a team guy, and along the way, Bryant did something spectacular. He didn't respond to O'Neal's vicious rap attack. He brushed it off, realizing there are battles that he just can't win. And to his shock, he came out unsullied.

"The biggest mistake I made was (always) coming up with a rebuttal (to O'Neal)," Bryant said. "My philosophy had always been to keep quiet and not to say anything. And by me responding, that drew me into it. If I had to do it over again, I would've just let people talk and say what they had to say."

Original Article

ESPN ALL SPORTS TRIVIA CHALLENGE GAME AVAILABLE!

No comments: