Thursday, October 23, 2008

Who Says Dancing isn't a Sport?


Believe it or not, but dancing is a sport! I myself dance. And believe me, it isn't a easy thing to do. I particularly dance Polynesian, and it's a WORK OUT! Since I have started dancing, I've had stronger thighs, better stamina, and much more things I could benefit from that. When we perform, we are smiling through our teeth... and breathing heavily at the same time! Other sports probably can't do that. haha People look at Polynesian dancing as a form of entertainment, yes that's true, but for the dancers it's our passion and our work out! Ballet, Tap, any other kind of dancing, I believe it is a sport. We compete with each other like football and their games. So what's the difference?! For instance, figure skating.. is it dancing? of course.. and it's in the Olympics that we have competed with other countries all over the world! simple as that

"Sport" is just more than one person playing a certain game or activity against another person, in a non harmful way of course. The activity must be governed by rules. so yeah, dancing is a sport - there are tons of dance leagues and competitions around the world

Original Article

CATEGORY: NBA STORE

Bayho: Boston Celtics Monopoly

No comments: